These are delicious peach flavored muffins with a delightful cream cheese filling and cinammon sugar topping. Recipe Courtesy Addie's Attic Bed & Breakfast
- Dice the drained peaches to about the size of peas; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl combine eggs and oil; then whisk in the milk.
- Combine egg and flour mixtures; then fold in diced peaches.
- For filling, beat cream cheese, sugar, peach juice and almond extract.
- Fill greased muffin tins half full of batter; drop 1 teaspoon of the filling into each muffin cup of the batter and top with 1 1/2 tablespoons more batter.
- For topping, mix cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.