1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Chip & Chocolate Chip Pancakes
This is for all you peanut butter and chocolate chip lovers out there. A nice brunch dish for kids and adults alike! You can be flexible with the chips. You can do peanut butter or chocolate together or alone & more or less. Just peanut butter alone is really really GOOD! The chips are the kind you would put into cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat griddle.
- 2Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- 3Mix together liquid ingredients and whisk into dry mixture until smooth.
- 4Fold in the peanut butter& chocolate chips.
- 5Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot greased griddle.
- 6Cook until the bubbles that form on top begin to pop, before flipping, then cook a minute or so more.
- 7Serve immediately topped with whipped butter& syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chip & Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1046.7
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.5 g
- Cholesterol 289.6 mg
- Sodium 1238.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 38.9 g
- Protein 28.0 g