This is for all you peanut butter and chocolate chip lovers out there. A nice brunch dish for kids and adults alike! You can be flexible with the chips. You can do peanut butter or chocolate together or alone & more or less. Just peanut butter alone is really really GOOD! The chips are the kind you would put into cookies.
- Preheat griddle.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix together liquid ingredients and whisk into dry mixture until smooth.
- Fold in the peanut butter& chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot greased griddle.
- Cook until the bubbles that form on top begin to pop, before flipping, then cook a minute or so more.
- Serve immediately topped with whipped butter& syrup.
Simply to die for---These were great and turned out better than i first thought. This is going on my list of favorites.
I made these this morning and had to sub oil for the butter but other than that I stayed true to the recipe. I added a bit of butter extract though. YUM! I would definitely increase the chocolate chips next time. My 4 yr old loved them! Thanks Rita!
My 4 y/o son loved these! This is a deliciously fun change from your basic pancake. Thanks for posting!