1/1 Photo of Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
The elusive perfect hard boiled egg. Soft whites and yellow yolks instead of that green stuff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the eggs in a pan.
- 2Bring to a boil over med-high heat.
- 3Cover and remove from heat for 17 minutes.
- 4Place eggs into an ice bath for 15 minutes or until cool.
- 5At this point you can peel the eggs, place the eggs into a container of water in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- 6Do not place the eggs in the refrigerator with the shell on, it wil be impossible to peel later.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 70.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g