The elusive perfect hard boiled egg. Soft whites and yellow yolks instead of that green stuff.
Make and share this Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Place the eggs in a pan.
- Bring to a boil over med-high heat.
- Cover and remove from heat for 17 minutes.
- Place eggs into an ice bath for 15 minutes or until cool.
- At this point you can peel the eggs, place the eggs into a container of water in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Do not place the eggs in the refrigerator with the shell on, it wil be impossible to peel later.
I made these to make an egg salad and it worked well! Thank you!
I tried this method and it worked like a charm. The eggs were perfect and tasted so good!!!