1/1 Photo of Philly Steak & Cheese Omelette
DH was hungry for an omelette the other day and asked if I would make him one with Steak-Um, cream cheese and onions. I thought it was an odd combo but that was what he was craving. I have to say, it was to DIE for. He ate the first one and then asked for another. I told him I didn't think it was normal to eat 6 eggs in one day. DH likes thin omelettes so this recipe is made in our large skillet and will yield a thin omelette. If you like a thicker omelette, use a small skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat the butter on medium-high heat.
- 2Add onions and cook until tender/translucent. Transfer to small bowl.
- 3Add the cream cheese to the onions in the bowl.
- 4In the same large skillet, cook the Steak-ums (about 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Strain the meat and add to the bowl with the onions and cream cheese. Mix well softening the cream cheese so it spreads easily.
- 6Whip the eggs.
- 7Wipe out the large skillet after cooking the steak and spray with Pam (you can use butter too) and heat on medium heat.
- 8Add your eggs and cook until the eggs on the top are almost cooked.
- 9Add the steak & cheese mixture to one side of the eggs. Fold over the side of the eggs on top of the mixture. Cook a minute or two and then flip.
- 10Season with salt and pepper to your desire.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Steak & Cheese Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1188.6
- Calories from Fat 919
- Total Fat 102.1 g
- Saturated Fat 47.3 g
- Cholesterol 871.9 mg
- Sodium 574.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 59.7 g