1/1 Photo of Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This is a "Paula Deen" recipe that my brother gave to me. I haven't tried it yet but DH loves pineapple so it probably won't be long before I'm whipping up a batch of these. I think this would be a great dish to make with your children.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to temperature as stated on biscuits.
- 2Using a cupcake or muffin tin grease 10 cups.
- 3Drain the can of crushed pineapple, saving the juice.
- 4Stir together the pineapple, sugar and butter until well mixed.
- 5Divide the pineapple mixture amongst the muffin cups.
- 6Place a cherry in the center of each tin, pressing to make sure cherry touches the bottom of the cup.
- 7Place 1 biscuit in each cup on top of the pineapple mixture.
- 8Spoon 1 teaspoon of the reserved pineapple juice over each biscuit.
- 9Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 10Cool for 2 minutes.
- 11Invert the pan onto a plate to relase the biscuits.
- 12Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar or plain.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.2
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 827.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 38.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g