This is a great Smoothie! Also contains complete vitamins and protien for a meal. I developed it for my mother who suffers from MS. She can't swallow much, and this smoothis goes down easy! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ice, berries, and frozen yogurt in blender. Pulse the blender a couple of times to break down the berries and frozen yogurt a little. This will make it easier to blend completely later.
- 2Pour in all other ingredients.
- 3Blend until smooth. making sure all ice is broken down.
- 4Pour into a glass, add a straw( very important!:) ) and serve!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate-Acai Berry Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 65.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed berries
pomegranate vitamin water