1/3 Photos of Portuguese Bean and Garlic Omelet
I have not made this yet but plan to in the future...... It came from World Health Circle of International Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in oil for 7 minutes.
- 2Add garlic and ham and saute for 5 minutes.
- 3Add beans,salt,pepper,and cilantro.
- 4Saute 5 minutes.
- 5Beat eggs and pour into pan.
- 6Cover and simmer 7 minutes or 'til top sets.
- 7Cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portuguese Bean and Garlic Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 326.3 mg
- Sodium 961.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 23.5 g