Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ahhh the wonders of Bisquick!! I got this recipe from my mom, who got it from who knows where cuz she won't tell. We LOVE pralines in the south and these hit our table quite often growing up.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Spray sides and bottoms of a muffin pan.
- Stir together butter, brown sugar and pecans in a small bowl and divide mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Stir Bisquick, milk and sugar in a medium bowl until soft dough forms.
- Place a spoonful of dough in each muffin cup. Bake for 11-13 minute or until golden brown.
- Turn pan upside down onto a cookie sheet, and leave the pan upside down so the "praline" can drizzle over the biscuits.
- Take the pan off and what didn't come out naturally scoop out and put on biscuits. Cool slightly, but serve warm.
This recipe was recommended by Chef #296809. WOW, these biscuits are so very yummy! I made a half batch and used jumbo muffin tins and filled 3. Baked 14 minutes and they were perfect! We served them opened up and topped with Balsamic Blueberries and Peaches and whipped cream for brunch. It all went very well together. Thanks for posting a keeper recipe!
I made these using backing powder biscuits Baking Powder Biscuits (Drop type) because thats our favorite biscuit recipe. I used a muffin tin and removed them as soon as they got out of the oven and then spooned out the remaining topping that didn't stick and drizzled it over the biscuits. We all enjoyed these and i doubt the rest will last very long in the kitchen :) Thank you for posting such an easy tasty recipe.
Made for the *Flour Power Photo Challenge* , these biscuits are *beyond wonderful* & easy-to-fix. I hope many reviewers follow me & I have hints. I found the dough hard to mix, added 2 tsp milk & this resulted in a near cake-like texture that was perfect for this "biscuit". Having read the prior review, I was worried they might stick in my muffin pan as often happens. So I made them in ramekins, upended them on my cutting board & they released w/no prob. The trick is to work fast & scoop up any loose praline sugar mix while it is still wet & spread it over the biscuits. Then go into the muffin tins/ramekins & get that praline sugar mix too. Trust me ~ You will want all of it & it will harden quickly. By the time you are done, they will have cooled enough to still eat warm & you will be in heaven, I promise. These biscuits are special & thx for sharing this 10* worthy recipe w/us, SkinnyMinnie. :-)