1/4 Photos of Praline Biscuits
Ahhh the wonders of Bisquick!! I got this recipe from my mom, who got it from who knows where cuz she won't tell. We LOVE pralines in the south and these hit our table quite often growing up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees. Spray sides and bottoms of a muffin pan.
- 2Stir together butter, brown sugar and pecans in a small bowl and divide mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- 3Stir Bisquick, milk and sugar in a medium bowl until soft dough forms.
- 4Place a spoonful of dough in each muffin cup. Bake for 11-13 minute or until golden brown.
- 5Turn pan upside down onto a cookie sheet, and leave the pan upside down so the "praline" can drizzle over the biscuits.
- 6Take the pan off and what didn't come out naturally scoop out and put on biscuits. Cool slightly, but serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.5
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 997.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g