Ahhh the wonders of Bisquick!! I got this recipe from my mom, who got it from who knows where cuz she won't tell. We LOVE pralines in the south and these hit our table quite often growing up.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Spray sides and bottoms of a muffin pan.
- Stir together butter, brown sugar and pecans in a small bowl and divide mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Stir Bisquick, milk and sugar in a medium bowl until soft dough forms.
- Place a spoonful of dough in each muffin cup. Bake for 11-13 minute or until golden brown.
- Turn pan upside down onto a cookie sheet, and leave the pan upside down so the "praline" can drizzle over the biscuits.
- Take the pan off and what didn't come out naturally scoop out and put on biscuits. Cool slightly, but serve warm.