This reportedly was eaten by President Nixon. Adapted from CD Kitchen. Enjoy!
Make and share this President Nixon's Diet Special recipe from Food.com.
- lettuce leaf, washed and well dried
- 1 scoop low fat cottage cheese
- 4 rye crisps (or Triscuits or crackers of choice)
- 1 hard-boiled egg, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 fresh tomato, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cucumber, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (or red bell pepper)
- 1⁄4 fresh pineapple, diced
- 1⁄2 fresh peach, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 fresh papaya, peeled and sliced
- Arrange lettuce on plate.
- Mound cottage cheese in center.
- Set crackers around edges.
- Place the egg, vegetables or fruits around the outside of the cottage cheese in a circle.