1/1 Photo of President Nixon's Diet Special
This reportedly was eaten by President Nixon. Adapted from CD Kitchen. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- lettuce leaf, washed and well dried
- 1 scoop low fat cottage cheese
- 4 rye crisps (or Triscuits or crackers of choice)
- 1 hard-boiled egg, cut into wedges
- 1/2 fresh tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (or red bell pepper)
- 1Arrange lettuce on plate.
- 2Mound cottage cheese in center.
- 3Set crackers around edges.
- 4Place the egg, vegetables or fruits around the outside of the cottage cheese in a circle.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for President Nixon's Diet Special
Serving Size: 1 (713 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 212.0 mg
- Sodium 70.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat cottage cheese