1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Mini Cinnamon Rolls
This recipe courtesy of Southern Living Magazine, February 2002. It also doubles easily for a crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk or 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract or 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each dough portion along center perforation to form 4 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal.
- 2Stir together butter and next 4 ingredients; spread evenly over 1 side of each rectangle.
- 3Roll up jellyroll fashion, starting at long end.
- 4Gently cut each log into 6 (1-inch-thick) slices, using a serrated knife.
- 5Place rolls, 1/4 inch apart, into 2 (8-inch) greased cakepans.
- 6Bake at 375° for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden.
- 7Cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- 8Stir together powdered sugar and remaining ingredients.
- 9Drizzle over warm rolls.
- 10Note: To make slicing easier, place unbaked rolls on baking sheet, and freeze for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Mini Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (752 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1423.3
- Calories from Fat 533
- Total Fat 59.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 206.0 mg
- Sodium 1645.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 202.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 91.1 g
- Protein 23.4 g