1/3 Photos of Ranch Style Brunch Eggs
A great Sunday morning brunch breakfast, and a different change from the usual bacon and eggs. This recipe can also can be baked in one casserole dish if desired, just bake a little longer. Please adjust the cheese, green onions, salt and pepper to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter 4 individual 1-cup shallow baking dishes or one medium-size baking dish.
- 3Cook bacon in a large frypan, until crisp; drain.
- 4Reserve about 3-4 tablespoons bacon drippings.
- 5Fry hash brown potatoes in the bacon drippings until browned, about 10 minutes.
- 6Divide potatoes evenly in the bottom of the prepared baking dishes or dish.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese, then with bacon.
- 8In a bowl, beat together eggs, baking powder, milk and green onions; pour evenly into dishes.
- 9Bake uncovered for about 20-25 minutes, or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Style Brunch Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.5
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 350.4 mg
- Sodium 604.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 27.9 g