Have not made this recipe, but it sounds awesome. Fresh raspberries are folded into the batter and a cream cheese mixture is placed on top of the muffins and lightly swirled through before baking. Recipe found on the internet.
- Preheat oven to 400° and grease muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- In a small bowl, beat all topping ingredients together until smooth and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine milk, butter and vanilla and stir over medium heat until butter melts.
- Cool to lukewarm, then beat in the eggs.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add milk mixture and stir just to blend.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Divide the batter among 12 muffin cups and place 2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture on top of each muffin.
- Pull knife through each top to swirl lightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly.