1/1 Photo of Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins
Have not made this recipe, but it sounds awesome. Fresh raspberries are folded into the batter and a cream cheese mixture is placed on top of the muffins and lightly swirled through before baking. Recipe found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400° and grease muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- 2In a small bowl, beat all topping ingredients together until smooth and set aside.
- 3In a saucepan, combine milk, butter and vanilla and stir over medium heat until butter melts.
- 4Cool to lukewarm, then beat in the eggs.
- 5In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- 6Add milk mixture and stir just to blend.
- 7Gently fold in raspberries.
- 8Divide the batter among 12 muffin cups and place 2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture on top of each muffin.
- 9Pull knife through each top to swirl lightly.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 262.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g