1/1 Photo of Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins
Have not made this recipe, but it sounds awesome. Fresh raspberries are folded into the batter and a cream cheese mixture is placed on top of the muffins and lightly swirled through before baking. Recipe found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400° and grease muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- 2In a small bowl, beat all topping ingredients together until smooth and set aside.
- 3In a saucepan, combine milk, butter and vanilla and stir over medium heat until butter melts.
- 4Cool to lukewarm, then beat in the eggs.
- 5In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- 6Add milk mixture and stir just to blend.
- 7Gently fold in raspberries.
- 8Divide the batter among 12 muffin cups and place 2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture on top of each muffin.
- 9Pull knife through each top to swirl lightly.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 262.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g