Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make this casserole often. It is great for Christmas brunch. Preparation time includes refrigerator time.
- In a skillet, brown and crumbel sausage; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs; add milk, slat and mustard.
- Stir in bread cubes, cheese and sausage.
- Pour into a greased 11 inch x 7 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.