8 hrs 40 mins
Jazz Lover's Note:
I make this casserole often. It is great for Christmas brunch. Preparation time includes refrigerator time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, brown and crumbel sausage; drain and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, beat eggs; add milk, slat and mustard.
- 3Stir in bread cubes, cheese and sausage.
- 4Pour into a greased 11 inch x 7 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 6Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.2
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 235.2 mg
- Sodium 629.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 26.3 g