1/3 Photos of Sausage Cheese Quesadillas (Oamc)
Seasoned Cook's Note:
THE BEST quesadillas!!! These are very popular with my family and we have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. The recipe is easily doubled or tripled for the freezer and microwaved later. The melting cheese....yum, yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry sausage until browned and crumble into small pieces.
- 2Melted butter on a griddle or skillet. Place tortillas on top of melted butter on low heat.
- 3Place crumbled sausage by teaspoonfuls on one-half of tortillas. Sprinkle cheese on top of sausage. Fold tortilla in half.
- 4Press with fork to allow heat to melt cheese inside and cook approximately 3 minutes for on each side until light brown. Lift to a serving dish.
- 5Serve with sour cream and salsa while hot. For OAMC: When cool, place in ziploc bags and place in freezer. Remove later and microwave.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Cheese Quesadillas (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.7
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 557.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 12.9 g