1/1 Photo of Sausage Gravy
Very good down home sausage gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown sausage, drain, reserving grease.
- 2add bacon grease to pan.
- 3heat on medium high until hot.
- 4slowly add flour, stirring well after each addition of flour until pretty well thick.
- 5allow mixture to get really brown until you think it's beginning to burn.
- 6add half and half about a cup at at a time, stirring well, until desired consistency.
- 7add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8(if you think it's too thick, add more half and half or milk).
- 9return sausage to pan and heat.
- 10serve on biscuits.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.8
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 109.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: