Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a wonderful mixture of crescent rolls, tater tots, and sausage gravy that ended up being a definite keeper in my house.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 16 ounces frozen tater tots
- 1 (12 ounce) package sausage links or 1 (12 ounce) package ground sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) can sausage gravy (or use homemade)
- Cook sausage and drain.
- If using links cut them up into bite size pieces.
- Spread crescent rolls into bottom of a greased 9 x 13 casserole.
- Put tater tots evenly on the top of the crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle sausage over top of tater tots.
- Pour sausage gravy over the top.
- Bake at 375 for 20 - 30 minutes.
- I used convection oven and baked for about 20 minutes so a regular oven might take longer than the 30 minutes.
- For us it served 6 that included one adult and 5 children.
We loved this, I did make 1 change, I used a seamless dough that I had, and I gave it a "lid", I used another package of seamless dough for the top, it came out great,
This is great comfort food. Very easy and quite delicious.
Very good recipe! I used Ore-ida crispy crowns, 12 oz Jimmy Dean reduced fat Pork Sausage and a 15 oz can of Libby's Country Sausage Gravy. My husband and stepson really enjoyed it.