Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful mixture of crescent rolls, tater tots, and sausage gravy that ended up being a definite keeper in my house.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 16 ounces frozen tater tots
- 1 (12 ounce) package sausage links or 1 (12 ounce) package ground sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) can sausage gravy (or use homemade)
- Cook sausage and drain.
- If using links cut them up into bite size pieces.
- Spread crescent rolls into bottom of a greased 9 x 13 casserole.
- Put tater tots evenly on the top of the crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle sausage over top of tater tots.
- Pour sausage gravy over the top.
- Bake at 375 for 20 - 30 minutes.
- I used convection oven and baked for about 20 minutes so a regular oven might take longer than the 30 minutes.
- For us it served 6 that included one adult and 5 children.