This is a wonderful mixture of crescent rolls, tater tots, and sausage gravy that ended up being a definite keeper in my house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 16 ounces frozen tater tots
- 1 (12 ounce) package sausage links or 1 (12 ounce) package ground sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) can sausage gravy (or use homemade)
- 1Cook sausage and drain.
- 2If using links cut them up into bite size pieces.
- 3Spread crescent rolls into bottom of a greased 9 x 13 casserole.
- 4Put tater tots evenly on the top of the crescent rolls.
- 5Sprinkle sausage over top of tater tots.
- 6Pour sausage gravy over the top.
- 7Bake at 375 for 20 - 30 minutes.
- 8I used convection oven and baked for about 20 minutes so a regular oven might take longer than the 30 minutes.
- 9For us it served 6 that included one adult and 5 children.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Gravy Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.6
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 1389.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: