Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of those basic dishes that you can spiff up in anyway you please. You can add cheese, veggies or anything that you like to make it more savory for a main course dinner. I can think of about a 10 herbs that would taste great in this depending on what meats and vegetables you use.
- Grease bottom of an 8 inch baking pan.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat together the eggs, milk, oil, four and salt until smooth.
- Pour batter into the greased pan and top with meat (and anyother leftovers you would like to use) Bake 35 minutes.
- We serve this with maple syrup or molasses when we use the breakfast sausage, but I imagine that mustard, ketchup or other condiments would be more appropriate for different types of"toppings".