Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was good and filling - the original recipe (Weight Watchers Magazine January 2009) used ham - I used some leftover chicken instead. This is about 3 WW points/serving.
- 1 cup egg substitute (Egg Beaters)
- 1 1⁄2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken (I used 1 chicken breast, see note in description)
- Whisk together ingredients in a bowl.
- Spray skillet with Pam and heat of medium.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook, stirring until done.
- Note: I also think this will work as an omelet, cooking until done and folding in half.
This was a nice, quick, healthy breakfast! I ended up using some lean ham, which was really tasty! Thanks for sharing this.
What a great breakfast!! I used leftover turkey breast and it turned out very good! Thanks so much for posting!!