Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was just trying some different things out when I made this. I enjoyed the results. Note: Recipe makes 1 serving
- Scramble eggs in frying pan.
- Melt butter. Brush onto each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle cheese onto one side of bread.
- Place turkey and/or bacon.
- Place eggs on top of meat.
- Place in panini maker or George Foreman Grill.
What a fun breakfast idea! I scrambled the eggs quickly in the micro while the panini grill was heating. I used provolone, thinly sliced ham, the egg, and chipotle mayo on a 9 grain bread. I will definitely be making this again! Made for Spring '09 Pick A Chef.
Nice change from our usual breakfast sandwich. It was super filling a little heavy, but good. Thanks for posting the recipe.
What a cool idea for a panini! I had never used my panini maker for breakfast. I did omit the turkey but next time I think I will try it with bacon. We all really enjoyed this recipe. Thanks!