1/6 Photos of Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled eggs in answer to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put eggs in a bowl with salt, pepper and half the butter.
- 2Beat the eggs with a fork until well blended.
- 3Melt butter in a frying pan over moderately low heat, it should cover the pan generously.
- 4Pour in beaten eggs and cook, scraping and turning the eggs, for 2 minutes, add cream and continue to cook another minute or so.
- 5They should be creamy don't overcook.
- 6You can add fresh herbs, cheese, prawns mushrooms into the scrambled eggs if you so desire.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.7
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 319.7 mg
- Sodium 210.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g