Scrambled eggs in answer to a request.
Make and share this Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Put eggs in a bowl with salt, pepper and half the butter.
- Beat the eggs with a fork until well blended.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over moderately low heat, it should cover the pan generously.
- Pour in beaten eggs and cook, scraping and turning the eggs, for 2 minutes, add cream and continue to cook another minute or so.
- They should be creamy don't overcook.
- You can add fresh herbs, cheese, prawns mushrooms into the scrambled eggs if you so desire.
This is how I first learnt to cook scramble eggs and I still love them. this morning the DM and I enjoyed for breakfast with some hot buttered wholemeal toast. Made for I Recommend and recommended by breezermom.
Such a simple and tasty way to make scrambled eggs. Thanks Latchy for a nice keeper. Made for I Recommend Tag.
I made this for my breakfast this morning, and am only allowed one egg so I made adjustments to the recipe to match my diet. I substituted fat free half and half, and it didn't seem to affect the recipe. I didn't take a picture because I don't like cold scrambled eggs! I've made scrambled eggs with cream in them before, but I've always mixed it all together before pouring in the pan. I think I like this way better! Made on Debbwl's Recommendation for I Recommend Tag game.