Muffins don't come any better than these :) If you want to make regular muffins, you can leave out the blueberries and just decrease the sugar, as stated in the recipe. Don't be afraid to use blackberries, raspberries, or strawberries for a change instead of blueberries too... No kiddin' these are GREAT! I love mine with a nice hot cup of cocoa... YUM!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together first 4 ingredients.
- Cut in shortening, and mix well.
- Add the eggs and milk; mix well.
- Fold in blueberries, or any other fruit you want to use.
- Grease muffin tin.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.