1/1 Photo of Simple Breakfast Casserole
2 hrs 10 mins
Jacqueline in KY's Note:
I do not remember where I got this recipe but it did not call for the green onion, and I thought it was too bland so I added that. I have cooked this recipe on TV, a station that covers Southeast, KY and Southwest, VA. I was scared to death but it was fun. All except I had to get up at 3 AM to be at the studio at 7 AM.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray with cooking spray and then line an 8x8 baking dish with frozen hash browns.
- 2Sprinkle hash browns with crumbled sausage or bacon and green onions.
- 3Mix together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- 4Pour over meat and hash browns.
- 5Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- 6Let set in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- 7Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.1
- Calories from Fat 508
- Total Fat 56.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 436.2 mg
- Sodium 2015.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hash brown patties