Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this recipe when I am craving something not so healthy like a strawberry milkshake. It is a great alternative and hits the spot everytime. And I can make it quicker than I can go to the ice cream store. Love it... quick, easy, and delicious.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (I prefer the low fat, low sugar type)
- 4 -5 frozen strawberries (you can substitute any frozen fruit)
- 1⁄4 cup french vanilla liquid coffee creamer (This depends on how thick you would like your smoothie. I love to use fat free or sugar free.)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or smoothie maker until it is your desired consistancy.
- Pour in a glass and enjoy.
This was great. I should have taken Syd's advice and tripled it. I only bought 1 vanilla vogurt and made one of these for myself. One of my daughters took a sip and then walked away with my glass so I only got a few sips. I will definatly make this again. In fact, I have already put some strawberries in the freezer anticipating this recipe.
I tripled this recipe so we could have enough for 2 tall glasses, & that worked just fine! I used nonfat vanilla yogurt & went on from there! VERY NICE TASTING SMOOTHIE! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]