Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sounds odd, but these are really good. Not just for breakfast either.
Make and share this Sour cream pancakes (Livanecky Z Kysele Smetany) recipe from Food.com.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar, sour cream, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Sift flour with baking powder, then mix into egg/sour cream mixture.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat, then spoon in batter, and fry about 3-5 minutes on each side or until nice and golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle finished pancakes with a little powdered sugar.