1/1 Photo of Southwestern Omelet
Southern Living; simple and easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together eggs, water, and salt.
- 2Stir in chiles and onion.
- 3For each omelet, melt 1 T, butter in a heavy skillet until hot enough to sizzle.
- 4Pour in one-fourth of egg mixture.
- 5As mixture begins to cook, lift edges of omelet and tilt pan to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- 6When egg mixture is set and no longer flows freely, sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over half of omelet.
- 7Fold omelet in half, and place on a warm platter.
- 8Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients.
- 9Serve with taco sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.5
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 478.6 mg
- Sodium 892.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 21.0 g