a DELICIOUS soy smoothie! You dont need to be a vegan to enjoy this. Its delicious, full of protein and essential nutrients, and filling enough to replace a meal.
- Make sure to rinse all fruit before putting them in the blender!
- I suggest using all FRESH fruits, frozen fruits can loose nutritional values.
- put all ingredients in a blender
- here you can add certain things, for example, I add 2 TBSP's of benefiber, and a TBSP of essential greens powder, and 2 TBSP of an amino acid complex.
- but that is COMPLETELY optional.
- once all the ingredients are in, turn the blender on, and let it run for a good minute to make sure everything is mixed up.
- after the process is done you can drink one shake, and save the other for later on, drink them both, save them both, whatever you want!
- just remember that the fridge life is 4 days, to maintain the best taste, and optimal nutritional values.