1/1 Photo of Soy Fruit Smoothie
a DELICIOUS soy smoothie! You dont need to be a vegan to enjoy this. Its delicious, full of protein and essential nutrients, and filling enough to replace a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure to rinse all fruit before putting them in the blender!
- 2I suggest using all FRESH fruits, frozen fruits can loose nutritional values.
- 3put all ingredients in a blender
- 4here you can add certain things, for example, I add 2 TBSP's of benefiber, and a TBSP of essential greens powder, and 2 TBSP of an amino acid complex.
- 5but that is COMPLETELY optional.
- 6once all the ingredients are in, turn the blender on, and let it run for a good minute to make sure everything is mixed up.
- 7after the process is done you can drink one shake, and save the other for later on, drink them both, save them both, whatever you want!
- 8just remember that the fridge life is 4 days, to maintain the best taste, and optimal nutritional values.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy Fruit Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: