This is a really garlicious, cheesy recipe that only takes 5-10 minutes prep time
Make and share this Spinach Mushroom Cheesy Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan, toss spinach until it cooks down.
- Combine fresh garlic, onions, milk, eggs & grated cheese.
- Mix parmesan and garlic powder together (do not combine with other ingredients).
- Spread spinach out in the pie crust.
- Pour egg mixture into crust.
- Arrange mushrooms and feta over the top
- Sprinkle with parmesan/garlic mixture.
- Bake for one hour at 350.