1/2 Photos of Spinach Mushroom Cheesy Quiche
1 hr 10 mins
This is a really garlicious, cheesy recipe that only takes 5-10 minutes prep time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a saute pan, toss spinach until it cooks down.
- 2Combine fresh garlic, onions, milk, eggs & grated cheese.
- 3Mix parmesan and garlic powder together (do not combine with other ingredients).
- 4Spread spinach out in the pie crust.
- 5Pour egg mixture into crust.
- 6Arrange mushrooms and feta over the top
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan/garlic mixture.
- 8Bake for one hour at 350.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Mushroom Cheesy Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.7
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 236.5 mg
- Sodium 750.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 22.8 g