Terri F.'s Note:
Great brunch item or light dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in skillet (preferably nonstick) until hot.
- 2Add potatoes, cover and cook 10- 12 minutes until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add asparagus, onions, and garlic.
- 4Cook 4 more minutes until asparagus is almost tender.
- 5Beat eggs in medium bowl, add milk, salt, and pepper, and beat well.
- 6Pour eggs over veggies in skillet.
- 7Reduce heat to low, sprinkle with cheese and basil, then cover and cook for 12 to 15 minutes until eggs are set, don't stir!
- 8Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Veggie Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.2
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 336.7 mg
- Sodium 629.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 18.3 g