Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Finally a smoothie without that added sugar or honey. Simple and delicious.
Make and share this Strawberry Banana V-8 Fusion Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry yogurt or 1⁄2 cup banana yogurt or 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup V8 Fusion strawberry banana juice, drink mix
- 6 -8 ice cubes
- Place everything in a blender and mix.
- Note: For a thicker smoothie, just add more ice.
Very good smoothie. I used strawberry yogurt and frozen strawberries so I didn't use any ice cubes and I couldn't find strawberry banana V8 so I used berry blend. YUM
Delicious and easy. I have seen the V8 Fusion for a couple of years but had never tried it. It really gave the smoothie lots of flavor. I used frozen strawberries so left out the ice cubes. Made for Spring 2009 PAC.