Dessert for Breakfast!!
Make and share this Strawberry Shortcake Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork.
- In a small bowl, mix egg, cream, and vanilla. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture and mix with spoon.
- Gently fold in strawberries.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin tins. Sprinkle with sugar, if desired, and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool before removing from pan.
- If muffins weren't sprinkled with granulated sugar prior to baking, you can dust tops with confectioners' sugar before serving.
- Yields: 12 to 15 muffins.