1/2 Photos of Stuffed French Toast
Use any flavor of fruit preserves you prefer such as strawberry, blueberry or raspberry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 8 of the bread slices with cream cheese and the other 8 with preserves.
- 2Put them together (with the fillings inside).
- 3Beat the eggs with the cinnamon, salt, sugar and cream and vanilla.
- 4Dip each "sandwich" in the batter to coat lightly.
- 5Then, dip in the crushed cornflakes to coat.
- 6Melt the butter in a skillet or griddle over medium heat and fry the sandwiches until they are golden brown on both sides.
- 7Add more butter as needed.
- 8Remove the finished toast to a platter in a warm oven or chafing dish.
- 9Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired, and serve with more butter and warm maple syrup or fruit sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.2
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 310.1 mg
- Sodium 792.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 18.2 g