1/6 Photos of Sunshine Breakfast Cups
I got this recipe from a girlfriend of mine who has little ones like me and came up with this to make breakfast and dinner easier for her.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter each piece of bread on one side only.
- 2Place each piece buttered side down into a 12 tin muffin pan. It takes abit of sqishing to get it in there if the bread hangs over it is ok.
- 3Crack 1 egg into each "pocket" of bread.
- 4Add desired toppings to each and top with cheddar cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, this will depend on how crunchy you like your toast and how cooked you like your eggs, might have to go an extra 10 minutes. If you do not like the toast that crunchy make a tin foil tent and place over while baking this will give you a hard poached egg in the center. When cooked take out and cut up with fork. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunshine Breakfast Cups
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.7
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 195.8 mg
- Sodium 301.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.5 g