A EASY quiche style pie that is very family friendly. Was a something my friend Ann would make and bring the leftovers to lunch at the office. It always smelled and looked so good that I finally asked her for the recipe, so not sure where it oruginally came from, but is super yummy and super easy. This is also a GREAT way to use leftover Holiday Ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9 inche pie plate.
- 2sprinkle ham, cheese and green onions in the pie plate.
- 3stir bisquick mix, milk, salt, pepper and the eggs until blended. Pour in pie plate.
- 4bake 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
- 5Garnish with tomato slices and bell pepper rings.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Ham and Swiss Pie
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 304.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: