Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A EASY quiche style pie that is very family friendly. Was a something my friend Ann would make and bring the leftovers to lunch at the office. It always smelled and looked so good that I finally asked her for the recipe, so not sure where it oruginally came from, but is super yummy and super easy. This is also a GREAT way to use leftover Holiday Ham.
- heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9 inche pie plate.
- sprinkle ham, cheese and green onions in the pie plate.
- stir bisquick mix, milk, salt, pepper and the eggs until blended. Pour in pie plate.
- bake 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
- Garnish with tomato slices and bell pepper rings.
so quick and easy- great if you are in a hurry and pressed for time- I used leftover honey baked ham from our family 4th of July
quick and easy way to use leftover ham