Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
Super easy and super good--this is my favorite way to make scrambled eggs! (Slightly adapted from a recipe on allrecipes.com.)
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, thoroughly whisk together eggs, reduced-fat mayonnaise, and salt.
- Heat a skillet over low-medium heat. Melt butter; then add egg mixture. As eggs cook, slowly but constantly move them around skillet. Cook only until eggs are set, yet still soft and moist--avoid overcooking.
- Transfer scrambled eggs to a plate and season to taste with salt and pepper; serve hot.
This was very easy. I didn't have mayo so I used the Miracle Whip. It takes away the eggy taste.
Super easy and delicious! I used regular mayonnaise. Loved the soft and moist eggs. Thanks!