1/1 Photo of Swedish Country Style Scrambled Eggs
This recipe came from the worn out cookbook of my former neighbor whose parents came from Sweden. When she died I got all her cookbooks so there are some authentic recipes to be found. I have yet to try these but believe me she was a great cook!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in a fry pan.
- 2Stir in the flour until blended.
- 3Add the milk, mixing well.
- 4Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- 5Carefully beat the eggs into the sauce.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Serve with fried bacon or sausages.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Country Style Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 346.2 mg
- Sodium 781.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 14.8 g