1/6 Photos of Swedish Pancakes (Plattar)
My grandma makes the best Swedish pancakes in the world, and this is her recipe. It's originally from an old Swedish cookbook. Serve with whipped butter and lingonberries if you want the full Swedish effect. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
- 2Add salt and sugar, stir well.
- 3Add the flour and beat well.
- 4Add milk gradually.
- 5Melt butter in skillet, medium heat and add batter. Pancakes should be much thinner than normal American style. Flip to cook both sides.
- 6Pancakes will be brown (from the butter) in spots when they are done.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Pancakes (Plattar)
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.3
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 340.7 mg
- Sodium 478.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 19.7 g