1/3 Photos of Sweet Ho Yin (Bread for Bread Machine)
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Kids love this sweet bread flavored with Chinese Five Spice! Serve it for morning toast and you won't have to beg the kids to eat breakfast anymore. Use it for French Toast and you have the beginings of a gourmet lunch! From Electric Bread.
My Private Note
pound l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine in your machine according to your manufacturer's directions.
- 2Success Hints: Add orange extract with water, away from yeast.
- 3This is a great"beginner bread" for kids to make.
- 4It's deceptively simple and everyone loves it!
- 5Top this bread with the sweet Guava-Raisin Spread (see recipe I posted) for a real dessert treat!
- 6This recipe can be made using the regular, rapid and delayed time bake cycles.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Ho Yin (Bread for Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (807 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1316.8
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 2611.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 238.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 38.3 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder