1/2 Photos of Sweet Rolls Overnight
This is from one of my favorite cookbooks by "KCTS Cooks" a local TV station. This one is called "Favorite Recipes" and it is from a local viewer here in Gig Harbor, Washington. Marti says it is always a big hit and for variations she has used coconut pudding with rum and coconut extract. I haven't made it yet but there is no yeast needed and I'm yeast challenged. :) Cooking time does not include overnight rising.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup almonds, chopped and divided
- 14 Rhodes frozen rolls
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup triple sec, Grand Marnier (or liqueur of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup golden raisins or 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix (not diet)
- 1Spray your favorite Bundt pan with nonstick spray, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup chopped almonds or nuts of your choice.
- 2Place about 14 frozen Rhodes bread dough rolls on top.
- 3In a bowl mix melted butter, Triple Sec, orange rind, cinnamon, brown sugar, salt, vanilla, another 1/2 cup chipped toasted almonds and golden raisins.
- 4Pour over the frozen rolls.
- 5Finally sprinkle butterscotch pudding over the top and let rise overnight.
- 6In the morning preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for about 40 minutes. Cover with foil the last few minutes if browning too quickly.
- 7Invert to serve.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Rolls Overnight
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 168.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Rhodes frozen rolls
instant butterscotch pudding mix