1/5 Photos of The Best Blueberry Banana Muffins
I got these off the internet. These were one of my mom's favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2In large mix bowl, combine sugar, buttermilk, butter, bananas, eggs and vanilla.
- 3Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often until creamy (1-2 min).
- 4Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5Beat at low speed until moistened (1-2 min.).
- 6By hand, stir in blueberries.
- 7Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups.
- 8Bake for 25-30 min.
- 9or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 10Remove from pan, cook and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 11Makes 6 Texas-size muffins with a little left over to freeze and bake later.
- 12When I make these, I just sprinkle granulated sugar on top prior to baking, and omit the powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Blueberry Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.3
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.6 mg
- Sodium 422.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 52.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g