1/5 Photos of The Best Blueberry Banana Muffins
I got these off the internet. These were one of my mom's favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2In large mix bowl, combine sugar, buttermilk, butter, bananas, eggs and vanilla.
- 3Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often until creamy (1-2 min).
- 4Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5Beat at low speed until moistened (1-2 min.).
- 6By hand, stir in blueberries.
- 7Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups.
- 8Bake for 25-30 min.
- 9or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 10Remove from pan, cook and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 11Makes 6 Texas-size muffins with a little left over to freeze and bake later.
- 12When I make these, I just sprinkle granulated sugar on top prior to baking, and omit the powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Blueberry Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.3
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.6 mg
- Sodium 422.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 52.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g