I got these off the internet. These were one of my mom's favorites.
Make and share this The Best Blueberry Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In large mix bowl, combine sugar, buttermilk, butter, bananas, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often until creamy (1-2 min).
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat at low speed until moistened (1-2 min.).
- By hand, stir in blueberries.
- Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 min.
- or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan, cook and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Makes 6 Texas-size muffins with a little left over to freeze and bake later.
- When I make these, I just sprinkle granulated sugar on top prior to baking, and omit the powdered sugar.