I love this with Greek yogurt and strawberries. It's awesome.
Make and share this The Best Granola Ever recipe from Food.com.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄3 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄3 cup frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Spray heavy large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Combine oats, almonds, coconut, and pecans in large bowl.
- Combine cranberry juice concentrate, brown sugar, oil, cinnamon, and allspice in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil, whisking until sugar dissolves. Pour hot syrup over oat mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Spread mixture out on prepared sheet.
- Bake until golden brown at edges, about 20 minutes. Add cranberries; using metal spatula, stir to blend.
- Bake until granola is golden and beginning to dry, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes longer. Cool completely on baking sheet. (Store airtight at room temperature up to 1 week.).