1/3 Photos of The Best Granola Ever
I love this with Greek yogurt and strawberries. It's awesome.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup pecan halves
- 1/3 cup frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Spray heavy large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Combine oats, almonds, coconut, and pecans in large bowl.
- 3Combine cranberry juice concentrate, brown sugar, oil, cinnamon, and allspice in medium saucepan.
- 4Bring to boil, whisking until sugar dissolves. Pour hot syrup over oat mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- 5Spread mixture out on prepared sheet.
- 6Bake until golden brown at edges, about 20 minutes. Add cranberries; using metal spatula, stir to blend.
- 7Bake until granola is golden and beginning to dry, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes longer. Cool completely on baking sheet. (Store airtight at room temperature up to 1 week.).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Granola Ever
Serving Size: 1 (657 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.8
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 9.4 g