Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
- Spread onion and tomato in a 9-inch pastry shell.
- Mix eggs, yogurt, milk, salt, pepper and basil.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees ot 10 minutes.
- Then bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
This tasted real nice, with the fresh tomato taste! I did saute the onions before I put them in the quiche. Thanks for a healthy yummy tasting quiche!
We liked this very much. It was light and fresh but flavorful. The basil was a wonderful compliment, I even added a little more than was called for! Instead of cheddar cheese I added Parmesan. Thank you Kim for sharing this!:) Made for ZWT5
We really enjoyed this. The yogurt made the quiche lovely and light. I microwaved my onions for a couple of minutes before adding them to the cases. For anyone in Australia, I used two pampas savoury flan cases for this amount of mix and baked for about 35 minutes on 175C. Thanks Kim!