1/5 Photos of Ultimate Cloud Biscuits
This is my Great Grandmother's recipe. It is a family favorite for breakfasts. Make sure not to over-mix it or they won't be flaky. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2In large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- 3Cut in butter with pastry cutter or two knives.
- 4Stir in milk and egg together.
- 5Sprinkle flour on a clean counter and knead dough briefly.
- 6Roll out dough, not too thin.
- 7With round cookie cutter, cut out biscuits.
- 8Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- 9Serve warm with butter or jam. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Cloud Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.4
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 113.2 mg
- Sodium 604.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 9.6 g