From the box, just with a bit less sugar. (The recipe calls for 1/2 cup, which makes them a little sweeter than I like a bran muffin to be.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together dry ingredients (except cereal), set aside.
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine cereal with milk.
- 3Let stand 5 minutes until cereal softens.
- 4Add egg whites and mashed banana, mix well.
- 5Add flour mixture, stirring only til moistened.
- 6Spoon into 12 muffin cups sprayed with Pam.
- 7Bake at 400 F for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultra Low Fat All-Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 236.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: