1/3 Photos of Upside-Down Blueberry Pancake
This is like having cake for breakfast. It is an excellent way to serve pancakes on a busy morning. You don't have to stand at the stove and keep flipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Combine pancake mix, milk and egg; set aside.
- 3In a 10-inch pie plate (in oven) melt butter and remove from heat.
- 4Spoon berries in bottom of pie plate.
- 5Carefully pour batter on top.
- 6Bake 18 minutes or until top springs back when tapped.
- 7Loosen edges and invert onto serving plate.
- 8Cut into wedges and serve with maple syrup.
- 9NOTE: This simple breakfast can be made with almost any fresh, frozen or canned fruit.
- 10Just be sure to drain well.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Upside-Down Blueberry Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 79.2 mg
- Sodium 469.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g