This is like having cake for breakfast. It is an excellent way to serve pancakes on a busy morning. You don't have to stand at the stove and keep flipping.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine pancake mix, milk and egg; set aside.
- In a 10-inch pie plate (in oven) melt butter and remove from heat.
- Spoon berries in bottom of pie plate.
- Carefully pour batter on top.
- Bake 18 minutes or until top springs back when tapped.
- Loosen edges and invert onto serving plate.
- Cut into wedges and serve with maple syrup.
- NOTE: This simple breakfast can be made with almost any fresh, frozen or canned fruit.
- Just be sure to drain well.