1/6 Photos of Vanilla Puff Pancake
This is such a wonderful breakfast. It's sweet and comforting, yet packed with protein to give the kids a good start to the day. Super easy to make. You can even make the batter the night before and throw it in the oven the next morning. For a variation, omit the vanilla bean and add a chopped Granny Smith apple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter in a baking dish and pop into a 200C/400F oven.
- 2Whisk eggs and add milk, sugar, flour and vanilla extract.
- 3Slice vanilla pod in half and use a knife to extract the seeds.
- 4Add seeds to batter and mix to disperse.
- 5Remove baking dish from oven and swirl to coat sides with butter. Pour batter into it and return to oven.
- 6Bake for 20-25 minutes or until puffed up and golden. Serve immediately as it will deflate once out of the oven.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Puff Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.7
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 225.0 mg
- Sodium 203.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: