1/1 Photo of Vincent's Favorite Kolaches
Kim D.'s Note:
Posted as a reply to a discussion. This is my step-son's most requested recipe! He asks me to make these for him every Saturday morning. He normally picks at his food, but he can almost eat all of these all by himself!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 20 Little Smokies sausages
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Open can of biscuits and cut each biscuit in half.
- 3Flatten each half with a rolling pin.
- 4Pinch off a small amount of cheese and lay on top of biscuit half.
- 5Then, place a sauage on top of the cheese.
- 6Roll biscuit around sausage, sealing all ends.
- 7Place on baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vincent's Favorite Kolaches
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 264.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g