This is from Caribeanchoice.com and is for Zaar world Tour 5. This is from the country of Aruba.
Make and share this Webo Yena (Deviled Eggs) recipe from Food.com.
- Place 6 eggs upside-down (smallest tip down) in the fridge for at least 6 hours this is to center the egg yolk.
- Then boil the eggs for at least 12 minutes or until hard boiled. Remove the shells and slice the eggs in half beginning at the smallest tip.
- Now separate the yolks from the whites; set the eggwhite halves aside on a serving plate and place the yolks in a bow.
- Mash the yolks, smoothing all lumps while adding the following ingredients: plenty of Mayonnaise, a pinch of salt, then black pepper, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce to taste.
- Combine the last ingredients carefully without making the mix too salty.
- When ready insert the yellow purée in a piping bag, and fill the eggwhite halves.
- Garnish with parsley or a sliced olive.