1/10 Photos of Webo Yena (Deviled Eggs)
This is from Caribeanchoice.com and is for Zaar world Tour 5. This is from the country of Aruba.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 6 eggs upside-down (smallest tip down) in the fridge for at least 6 hours this is to center the egg yolk.
- 2Then boil the eggs for at least 12 minutes or until hard boiled. Remove the shells and slice the eggs in half beginning at the smallest tip.
- 3Now separate the yolks from the whites; set the eggwhite halves aside on a serving plate and place the yolks in a bow.
- 4Mash the yolks, smoothing all lumps while adding the following ingredients: plenty of Mayonnaise, a pinch of salt, then black pepper, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce to taste.
- 5Combine the last ingredients carefully without making the mix too salty.
- 6When ready insert the yellow purée in a piping bag, and fill the eggwhite halves.
- 7Garnish with parsley or a sliced olive.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Webo Yena (Deviled Eggs)
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 327.3 mg
- Sodium 176.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.0 g