1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Breakfast Enchilada
Stephanie Daley's Note:
I have not had a chance to make this recipe yet. I got this from the Weight Watchers website and it only has 4 points per serving. "This Mexican spin on an omelet is brimming with fillings: egg, pepper, tomato, garlic, cheese and cilantro."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa (medium or hot variety)
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add scallions, green pepper, tomato and garlic; sauté 5 minutes.
- 3Add egg whites and whole eggs; cook until eggs are scrambled, about 3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir in cheese, cilantro, salt and black pepper.
- 4Place a tortilla on a flat surface; spoon 1/4 of egg mixture onto center of tortilla and roll up tortilla. Fill remaining tortillas with remaining egg mixture, then place tortillas side-by-side in prepared baking dish; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- 5Bake until golden brown and tortilla ends are slightly crisp, about 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream and salsa spooned over top.
- 6Yields 1 enchilada, 2 tablespoons of sour cream and 2 tablespoons of salsa per serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Breakfast Enchilada
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 542.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas