I am an idiot. Last year I GLUED all my weight watchers recipes out of weight watchers magazines into an exercise book. Come this year when I am given not one but two recipe folders to hold snippets out of magazine I have to try and unglue them. The result is not successful. So I am putting them on recipezaar to print them out to organise them. I’m not sure what issue they are from but this is definitely from weight watchers magazine.
- Beat the egg in shallow bowl with milk and salt.
- Add 2 slices of Weight Watchers bread and turn to coat in eggy mixture.
- Heat a frying pan and coat with a low fat cooking spray and fry the bread for 2 minutes on the first side or until set and golden.
- Turn over and fry for another 1.5 - 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Place french toast on a warm plate and add pieces of 1 small banana between the two slices.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with honey.