1/2 Photos of Weight Watchers Honey Banana Toast - 2 Points Per Serving
I am an idiot. Last year I GLUED all my weight watchers recipes out of weight watchers magazines into an exercise book. Come this year when I am given not one but two recipe folders to hold snippets out of magazine I have to try and unglue them. The result is not successful. So I am putting them on recipezaar to print them out to organise them. I’m not sure what issue they are from but this is definitely from weight watchers magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the egg in shallow bowl with milk and salt.
- 2Add 2 slices of Weight Watchers bread and turn to coat in eggy mixture.
- 3Heat a frying pan and coat with a low fat cooking spray and fry the bread for 2 minutes on the first side or until set and golden.
- 4Turn over and fry for another 1.5 - 2 minutes or until cooked.
- 5Place french toast on a warm plate and add pieces of 1 small banana between the two slices.
- 6Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with honey.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Honey Banana Toast - 2 Points Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.9 mg
- Sodium 117.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Weight Watchers white bread